Redemption in the Blood

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ephesians 1:7-14
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace……
In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will. That we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. In Him you also trusted after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation in whom also having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession to the praise of His glory.
Introduction:
In order to experience the redemptive work of the blood of Jesus we should be in Him. God has commanded us to remain in Christ. No one can snatch you from the Hand of God, but if you choose to sin and depart from Him, then God’s saving grace cannot apply to your life. To stay under the blood we should remain in Christ and depart from all iniquities.
I. We have redemption through His blood.
A. The Blood redeemed us from sin and death. Romans 8:1-2
B. The Blood redeemed us from sickness.
(1Peter 2:24)
C. The Blood redeemed us from curse of poverty. 2Cor. 8:9
D. The Blood of Jesus redeemed us from grief and sorrow. Isaiah 4-5
II. Faith Declaration
I have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. In Christ Jesus the blood of Jesus is working in my life.
I have been transferred from the kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of light.
The blood of Jesus delivered me from the power of sin and death
The blood of Jesus set me free from sickness and poverty.
The blood of Jesus makes me whole.I am accepted in Christ because of the blood of Jesus.
I am a new creation because of the blood of Jesus.
I have peace with God and my brethren because of the Blood of Jesus.
God is working in my life to change me by the blood of Jesus.

0 comments

Post a Comment